Thirteen sites you should visit…
1. Learn how to make an origami bookmark here – wouldn’t these be cute in scrapbooking paper given to someone when you give them a book???
2. I think I am becoming a techno-geek…I love the Chip Chick!
3. Finally! A use for tiny bits of scrap fabric, AND all those cool pics I find in catalogs and magazines!!
4. Do you love handsome cowboys and beautiful pictures? Oh, and a recipe or two? Look no further… Swoon!
5. Could you possibly do a whole site about Laundry? Yes you can! And make it beautiful too!
6. My sweet friend Sonia makes the MOST foofy Crystal T-shirts, has a new blog design, knits, co-hosts a local show in her town, AND has 4 kids… She’s my hero!
7. Once I get a new sewing machine, this project is first on my list (ok, maybe second or third).
9. I consider myself pretty smart and well-read, but damnit, I can’t help but laugh at this…
Ok, faithful readers (all 4 of you), the next 3 are up to you…send me your favorite links, site, or send me your blog to list here!
12. Ok, what about you?
13. Or you???