I have been on a junk-as-art, shabby, DIY, thrifting, saving-money-just-to-SAVE-it kick lately, and these are a few of my inspirations
1. Gypsyville – Who knew junk could be so stylish???
2. Junk Market Style – Sensing a theme?? 😉
3. Frugal Upstate – Jenn makes it look SO easy…and fun!
4. Tipnut – So many good ideas I can spend all day here!
5. Craftzine – Making stuff from old stuff…pages of ideas here!
Have a great weekend and wish me a productive weekend, as my crafting table is cleaned off, and ready to work! Squeak!