I have been tagged for this a couple of times recently, so here are my 7 (more like 7000) weird things:
1. I am a compulsive composition notebook hoarder. I alwasy have to have one nearby to write down the random stuff that pops into my head.
2. I knew Gary Coleman as a kid – he lived nearby, and my dad used to work at the model railroad shop he got all of his trains at. I was a couple of years older, and it was just as Different Strokes came out.
3. I prefer Grease 2 over the original (cooooool rider…)
4. When I was little , I swore I would marry Jimmy Osmond, since my family was LDS.
5. My guilty pleasure – I LOVE the “Girls Next Door”. Especially Bridget…
6. I have a rib that pops when I take a deep inhale .
7. I lived in Honolulu for six weeks…my next door neighbor was an “escort”.
Ok, if you haven’t done this yet it’s YOUR turn!