This is one of my family’s favorite meals, and is on the menu at least twice a month. It’s a great meal when you have a busy day!
- Chicken – I use boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins that come flash frozen in a bag, and I use 2 pieces per person – this is plenty for dinner, plus a little bit of leftovers.
- 1 Cup Italian Salad Dressing – any kind will do!
- Seasoning – I use Paula Deen’s House Seasoning (1/2 C salt, 1/4 c each pepper and garlic powder – yummy on EVERYTHING!)
Put into crockpot, cool on low for 6-8 hours, high for 3-4.
About 30 minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred. Place back into Crockpot and add:
- one can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 C sour Cream
- 1 T Dijon Mustard (to taste)
Stir well, let cook another 30 minutes while you make rice (or noodles)
You can also make this without the Dijon, for a yummy Chicken Stroganoff
PS – Works For Me Wednesday is moving! Check out the details HERE