Since I am an official Crackberry addict, I find myself websurfing a bit in the morning, and saving sites for a later look-see on the computer – here are some recent favorites:
- I was searching for some ideas to make my son a Mailman kit for his birthday, when I came across this Insanely Creative Etsy seller – how cute are these playhouses that you put over a card table?? She also makes the cutest tents that you can drape over a clothesline!
- I found Mel, a dramatic mommy in the latest issue of Redbook – she’s a great writer with a great story to tell…
- Um, you know that dreaful thing that keeps happening now when you go to a blogger blog if you’re on Internet explorer? Yeah, you need to switch to Firefox – do not pass go, do not collect $200 – this finally convinced me to STAY on the firefox train – I promise, it won’t hurt! (Stop laughing Karla and Darcy!)
- Lindsay at Living with Lindsay has a cuter than cute blog, and and even cuter house…so much inspiration, so little time.
- THE most delicious Salmon recipe EVER – made for me a long time ago by a favorite blogger – I would make it now, but CERTAIN people in my household don’t like salmon…or asparagus. But I am ALL over it when I have some girlfriends over for a chickies night out!
- If you are a bachelor/bachelorette junkie like me, there is only one blog for you to read – Lincee hates green beans, but she can turn a dreadful group date into a blog ten times as funny!
- If you love iced coffees, but hate paying Starbucks prices, or wonder what in the world is in a mcdonalds coffee, here is a great tutorial to make your own from Small Notebook.
I’m off to make some felt mail for an almost 4 year old!