Boy is that a mouthful or what?? There are a few more words I would add, but it would end up being a 50 word title – words like magic! wow! fantastic! amazing! incredible! inconceivable! – but you? One of you will get to call it “MINE” – One of my lucky (and smart and creative) readers will win this amazing printer – what til you see what it does!!
*swoon* – isn’t it pretty???
HP Photosmart Premium with TouchSmart Web is the world’s first Web connected home printer. Powered by touch and empowered by the Web, this sleek device provides quick, simple touchscreen access to important, useful and personal online content.With the largest LCD touchscreen of any all-in-one inkjet printer (4.33-inches), the HP TouchSmart Web control panel conveniently connects users to the Web via pre-loaded HP apps. Part of an entirely new Web-based printing platform, these apps enable easy printing of maps, coupons, movie tickets, recipes and more from partners including Google, DreamWorks Animation, Fandango and Coupons.com, among others.
Users can also connect to Snapfish and the HP Creative Studio directly from the HP Photosmart Premium with TouchSmart Web, which saves time and enables customers to archive or print photos and projects like never before… just touch, print and go.
A versatile printing solution with print, fax, copy and scan functionality, the HP Photosmart Premium with TouchSmart Web is perfect for multi-tasking households – meeting all their high-quality home printing needs in one premium product, from laser-quality text to lab-quality photos. With a full range of wired and wireless connectivity options, this printer provides the freedom and flexibility to print directly from Wi-Fi enabled PCs, Bluetooth®-enabled devices, the iPhone™ and the iPod touch™ using HP iPrint Photo.
This ENERGY STAR-qualified all-in-one helps users save paper with automatic two-sided printing and reduces packaging waste by using an innovative, reusable bag.
Key Features and Benefits
- Customize the HP TouchSmart Web screen with a variety of Apps and add new ones simply by touching “Get More” right on the screen. Current partners include:
- Google Maps for printing maps
- Fandango for movie tickets
- Snapfish for accessing and printing photo albums
- Google Calendar for viewing and printing personal calendars
- USA TODAY for the latest news
- DreamWorks Animation for movie trailers and family printables such as coloring pages
- Coupons.com for printing coupons and recipes
- Nickelodeon for activities kids can enjoy based on the network’s characters
- Weathernews Inc. for up-to-date weather information
- Web Sudoku for printing puzzles
- Download new apps as they become available on the HP Apps Studio, to suit a variety of interests and needs.
- Create and share apps to customize the printing experience starting in late 2009.
- Quickly print fun and useful templates such as fax cover sheets, calendars, notebook paper and games such as Sudoku, with the convenient Quick Forms button.
- Use the HP TouchSmart Web control panel to edit and print photos, send faxes, scan documents and make copies, in addition to printing from the Web.
- Easily drag and drop photos to a desktop icon from virtually anywhere – folders, applications, e-mail and websites – for printing with the HP Photo Print Gadget.
- Prevent common printing mistakes and save paper by ensuring that prints are loaded correctly and that settings are optimized for image quality and print speed with HP Auto Sense technology.
- Simply touch one button for wireless set-up—making adding the printer to a home network easier than ever.
- Print borderless 4 x 6-inch photos stored on an iPhone or iPod touch using HP iPrint Photo, the first photo printing application of its kind—available for free in the Apple App Store.
- Directly print from a PLAYSTATION 3 (PS3) – capture and print screens to show off as proof of achievements.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified – use less energy, save money and help reduce the environmental impact of printing.
- Easily print web pages with HP Smart Web Printing and save both ink and paper by combining multiple web pages onto one printed page.
- Use Windows Live Photo Gallery to easily edit, store and print photos, make photo cards, calendars and more.
- Enjoy convenient and responsible ink cartridge recycling at no additional cost through HP Planet Partners.
- Identify features that reduce environmental impact with the HP Eco Highlights label.
- Replace each cartridge separately when it’s needed with individual inks.
- Original HP inks: Print photos with enhanced detail using dual-drop volume technology that delivers an extremely small drop size.
So, what do YOU need to do to win this printer??? I am going to give you several opportunities to win – pick one, pick two, pick all of them – it’s up to you!
- Comment below with how YOU would use the web apps on this printer, or come up with a new application – the sky’s the limit!
- Post a link to this giveaway on twitter
- Post a link to this givaway on Facebook
- Post about this giveaway on your own blog
So you have up to 4 chances to win this awesome printer! This giveaway will remain open til Tuesday September (September already? Oy!) 8th at Midnight Pacific time. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Wednesday, September 9th. The winner has 48 hours to contact me or an alternate will be chosen. This printer is set to be released in a few weeks and the printer will be shipped as soon as it released to the public. Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!
PS – my gorgeous blissdom buddy Anissa is giving away this printer too – go visit her and double your chances! Stick around and read her blog too – she’s an amazing writer!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER – #50!!
B the Mama – “Ooh – definitely the Fandango app – I love having my tickets all ready when I go to the movies!”
don’t forget to check out www.hp.com/go/touchprinting to see more of the oh-so-fab printers HP offers!