Does it ever seem like you spend Friday getting ready FOR the weekend? I usually try to get caught up on laundry, change sheets, straighten up, grocery shop – I never knew 2 little boys could consume so much food and laundry in so little time…
Also on the to-do list:
- I signed up for the food+foto project – I chose baking for my project, and I’m baking today, so keep an eye out for some yummy pictures later!
- I am working with a photographer on her new logo and blog – can’t wait to see how she rocks her new digs!
- We are headed to the Disneyland Resort tomorrow for the annual mom bloggers event – can’t wait to see some of my favorite local bloggy friends! We are also celebrating my big dude’s birthday (he’ll be 8 on Wednesday – OY!), but he doesn’t know yet, so shhhhh. This is my favorite time of year at Disneyland. Even though it will be in the 80’s, it’s hard not to get into the Ho Ho Ho spirit!
- Sunday we’ll be cleaning out the garage since the carpet cleaners are coming next week. I’m always glad when they come, but me + moving furniture = no bueno.
- Blogging – so much to say, no idea where to begin – I still haven’t shared my trip to the Toyota Plant in Indiana – I met the best group of bloggers there!
Plus I should probably catch up on gardening (my new year’s resolution I think) – I have tons of possibility waiting for me in both the back and front, but I just don’t know where to start – any gardening experts out there???