This is one of the easiest and tastiest salsa recipes you’ll ever come across! The fact that it comes from a can means you can have it all year round!Print
- 2 Cans Ro-tel Tomatoes with Peppers
- 1/2 onion cut into chunks
- Cilantro (to taste)
- 1 t minced Garlic
- 1/2 t Salt
- Few Grinds of Black Pepper
- Minced Jalapeno
- Drain Tomatoes
- Put onions, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper into food processor or blender – pulse 2-3 times
- Add tomatoes – pulse again until desired texture is acheived (we like ours not-so-chunky)
- Serve with your favorite chips and mexican foods – I love this on fresh tortillas with butter!
This quick and easy salsa keeps well too – I make a jar’s worth at a time and it lasts a week or more (actually it usually gets eaten way before that!)Post Sponsored by “Cans get you Cooking”, in an effort to show how versatile canned foods CAN be. You can learn more about cans on the Cans Get You Cooking Facebook page, Pinterest page & YouTube channel.