- 2 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken (I’ve used Canned Chicken in a pinch!)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese (I use a cheddar/jack combo)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 350-f degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
- Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.
- You can add other items to this, depending on your preferences, like olives, green chiles, onions, etc…
- PS – The chicken mixture would also makes a great enchilada or burrito filling!