Friday Five – Randomness
No rhyme or reason – just 5 links that cought my eye:
- There is a lost art to writing thank-you notes..Her Southern Charm shares how to make the mundane simple and fabulous.
- This has GOT to be better for you than the original – DIY Hot Pockets.
- I LOVE the Family Rules Canvas that I have been seeing around lately. Tatertots and Jello made a great one – she also made an adorable one for a friend.
- I have this yummy recipe set aside to try this month – LOVE gingerbread!
- There have been tons of Getting-ready-for-blissdom posts lately (and even a couple NOT-going-to-blissdom ones), but this is one of my favorites
I do the once-a-month-cooking thing and make DIY Hot Pockets. Great to freeze & have handy for quick lunches & stuff.
.-= Jupiter´s last blog ..“I believe that in merely being alive we have a tremendous responsibility, and that the responsibility is not only to our separate selves but to one another.”- Phyllis Kirk =-.
chicky! i love all of your last 4 posts! great! thank you, thank you, thank you!
.-= alexx´s last blog ..antikreativ =-.
What is this Blissdom I keep hearing about????? I am so outside the Blissdom loop ;-(
.-= janet metzger´s last blog ..Chocolate Rose Knitted Striped Shoulder Bag with Shipping Included =-.
hi! if you want some more ideas for the family rules canvas check my site here : http://lindseycheney.blogspot.com/2009/10/done.html and here: http://lindseycheney.blogspot.com/2009/09/family-rules-canvas.html
look thru the comments for links to others – fun!