Whatcha gonna do with all that pumpkin?
Ok, so maybe your sad little Jack-o-lantern isnt fit for consumption, but canned or even fresh pumpkin is just the thing to make it REALLY feel like fall…I thought I would share some of my favorite recipes, and a couple of new ones I have yet to try – ENJOY!
- From Crockpot 365, an Oh-so-Yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe (I made this the other night – yum!)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars from Joy the Baker
- Another of Pioneer Woman’s wonderful tutorials – this one for making Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pancakes from We are not Martha (these were delish!)
- Insanely Yummy Pumpkin Dip from Ali at Divine Domesticity
Those are just a few of my favorite Fall Recipes. I love cooking in the Fall, and Thanksgiving is definitely the ultimate meal for me. Share your favorite recipes in the comments – you just may see it here on the Apronista!