Sent to me by Megan
Three Things That Scare Me:
- Black Widows (the crazy bitch of the spider world)
Three People Who Make Me Laugh
- George Carlin
- Kevin Smith (he is SO on my list…LOL)
Three Things I Love
- The beach
- A really good steak
- The smell of skunk
Three Things I Don’t Understand
- Armchair Coaching (seriously dude, they can’t hear you!!)
- Quantum Mechanics
- Pauly Shore
Three Things On My Desk
- Blue Berry juice
- A french/english dictionary
- My favorite purple pen
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now
- Getting my bag together to do a run-through with a bride for her hair
- Drinking Iced tea
- Wondering where all my hairpins went to
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Go to Paris
- Travel the USA for a year
- Do all the renovating to my house I want to do (paint, new furniture, gardening)
Three Things I Can Do
- Tie a knot in a cherry stem with my teeth
- Make just about anyone’s hair look good
- Make a Croquembouche
Three Things I Can’t Do
- Keep track of anything without writing it down
- Take a short bath
- Watch Grease 2 without singing ALL the words…Every time
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To
- What your children are saying. No matter how young.
Three Things You Should Never Listen To
- Closed-minded opinions
Three Things I’d Like To Learn
- How to knit really well
Three Favorite Foods
- Ranch dressing/dip
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid
- Mulligan stew (here is the recipe for the Famous No-Bake Cookies)
Three Things I Regret
- Not having more kids
- Not carrying both of my boys to term
- Not having my kids when I was younger
Three People I’m Tagging
Youc an make anyone’s hair look good? You really have to move to Jersey.
I forgot about Sigmund and the Sea Monsters! I loved that show!
I detest clowns. I liked the Seamonsters and Electric company too. You like skunk smell? 😉
If half of those aren’t my answers, then the other half are my alternate answers. No wonder I like you.
OOOhhhhh how I love Eddie Izzard!!
OOOhhhhhh how I hate, HATE CLOWNS!!
Eddie Izzard is pee in my pants funny. Pauly Shore is a secrect genius. Paris will change your life….my favortite city bar none.
You are the first person ever in my adulthood who knows about mulligan stew! I remember watching it at school and we made some of their reciepes. I still love the no bake cookies made with oatmeal, cocoa, and peanut butter.
OH MY GOSH! MULLIGAN STEW!~
Brought back so many memories! Thanks!
MULLIGAN STEW! OH MY! Brought back so many memories! Thanks!!!!