Five for Friday…
I have been on a junk-as-art, shabby, DIY, thrifting, saving-money-just-to-SAVE-it kick lately, and these are a few of my inspirations
1. Gypsyville – Who knew junk could be so stylish???
2. Junk Market Style – Sensing a theme?? 😉
3. Frugal Upstate – Jenn makes it look SO easy…and fun!
4. Tipnut – So many good ideas I can spend all day here!
5. Craftzine – Making stuff from old stuff…pages of ideas here!
Have a great weekend and wish me a productive weekend, as my crafting table is cleaned off, and ready to work! Squeak!
Wow, thanks for the kudos! This is the first time I’ve been to your blog, but it looks like a place I could spend a LOT of time. Consider yourself bookmarked!
These were wonderful! Especially the tipnut.
You’ve been tagged on my blog.
You don’t have to play if you don’t want to, I won’t be offended.
I didn’t know Junk Market Style had a blog!
Thanks for the link. Now to look around *your* blog for a while…