100 things – part 1
I used to have one of these on my page, but it got lost somewhere – If you have never done this on your blog, I challenge you now ! I can’t think of 100 things all at once, so I am breaking it up into 4 🙂
- I was born and now live in Southern California…
- But I grew up in Virginia, and still consider myself “southern”
- I was a Navy Brat and went to 12 different schools
- I love Aprons (duh!)
- I am a sucker for soaps, bath goodies and smelly lotions
- The glass is ALWAYS half full
- My first love was Donny Osmond
- I like ice cream better in the winter than the sumer
- My favorite flavor is Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream
- No one likes to play trivial pursuit with me
- My favorite books when I was a kid were encyclopedias (prob the reason for #10)
- I did hair and makeup for 15 years before I had kids
- I love animals, but am not a big pet person
- I still remember how to speak ubbi-dubbi (I will love you forever if you remember what this refers to)
- I love to cook and bake, but detest cleaning up afterwards
- I have an unnatural love of day planners, composition books and calendars
- If I could wear pink Converse every day, I totally would
- My favorite desserts are Tirimisu and Strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar
- If I won the lottery, I would buy myself a small airstream trailer and turn it into a studio/chick hangout
- Only after I bought a house and car (and shopped a bit-lol)
- I am a Notre Dame fan by marriage. I pretend to root for USC to watch my husband cringe
- I collect old cookbooks, and vintage home ec, etiquette and beauty books
- I have never seen E.T.
- There is probably too much Britney Spears on my iPod
- I LOVE crazy socks – the more colorful the better
26-50 next Monday!!
Glass is half full with what exactly? Oh silly girl…I know the answer to that don’t I?
Can’t wait for next installment!
So it turns out we have nothing at all in common based on your first 25! Can’t wait to see the next group 🙂
Not only is there too much Britney on my iPod, there is too much Ashlee Simpson and Christina Aguilera. 😉
I learned so much about you…although, some I already new 😉 It turns out we WERE separated at birth!! #16, that’s ME!!
I was a Marine Brat tho!
I love these! And they are so hard to come up with… so I’ve never tried. Sad, I know.
Ok- love that you love ice cream in winter. I love it all year round, of course. And I can’t believe you haven’t seen ET. Stop what you are doing right now… put down that dismantled iPod and go rent it. Okay. I’m off my soapbox now.
wasn’t ubbi dubbi from zoom on pbs? I never learned, didn’t start watching until I had kids. And yes,yes,yes to strawberries/sour cream/brown sugar!!! A sweet lady at Costco recommended it to me when I was pregnant with baby #4 (of 6) and buying flat after flat. I wonder how many strawberries I consumed in that pregnancy, hhm. And actually, tiramisu was this last pregnancy!! I’d buy some, stash it in the back of the fridge, and wait for the kids to go to bed. MMmmmm
I have never seen E.T. and I have never seen Titanic (It’s a big ship, it sank, what more is there to know!).
Good stuff. You might need to post a picture of your crazy sock collection though.