7 weird things (like that even BEGINS to cover it)
I have been tagged for this a couple of times recently, so here are my 7 (more like 7000) weird things:
1. I am a compulsive composition notebook hoarder. I alwasy have to have one nearby to write down the random stuff that pops into my head.
2. I knew Gary Coleman as a kid – he lived nearby, and my dad used to work at the model railroad shop he got all of his trains at. I was a couple of years older, and it was just as Different Strokes came out.
3. I prefer Grease 2 over the original (cooooool rider…)
4. When I was little , I swore I would marry Jimmy Osmond, since my family was LDS.
5. My guilty pleasure – I LOVE the “Girls Next Door”. Especially Bridget…
6. I have a rib that pops when I take a deep inhale .
7. I lived in Honolulu for six weeks…my next door neighbor was an “escort”.
Ok, if you haven’t done this yet it’s YOUR turn!
Thanks for taking the latest tag!! I enjoyed reading your six things! BTW, I love the new header!!
I think I’ll do this – but, mine also could be 7,000 weird things 🙂
now what kind of person prefers grease 2 over the original?! come on, now! 🙂 i kid, i kid.
and i had no idea your family was lds!
I too preferred Grease 2!!!! I so wanted to be Stephanie, pursued by the mysterious motorcycle man.
This was gooood!
How fun. But Grease 2…seriously? Ha! I should talk, I bought the DVD for myself when I went Christmas shopping! “Re-pro-duction…RE-production!”
I like GND too…Holly’s my fav. But I love Bridgett’s room.