What I’ve been doing
- Making blogs and websites
- Twittering (oy-the addiction)
- THINKING about paint colors
- Swapping (I got the cutest bag!)
- Wearing my new Domestic Chicky shirt (I love it Sonia!)
- Taking care of my favorite boys
- Getting ready for my trip next week (mommy bloggers in La jolla with Sony – wheee!)
- Enjoying Meeting all the Apronistas on the Network
- Posting crafty stuff at Blissfully Domestic
In other words, everything BUT blogging. Which I will fix. Really soon. Promise….
But in other news, The Apronista has a new food chicky – Ali of Divine Domesticity has joined me on Tuesdays posting some of her yummy recipes. AND, we got listed on Alltop.com on their crafting page…yay!
I guess that means I have to post now…*sigh*
Dude, you are so welcome. You know what to do with the business cards now, right??? 🙂
Wow, busy lady! Sometimes blogging just has to take the back seat. Gasp!! Did I just say that?! No, I mean it. At least we get you at the Apronista forum. Great job there, by the way.
Yeah, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about this 🙂
How DO you find the TIME?
See! here’s me! Not avoiding you, yo. Altho I’m starting to think Twitter was invented as a way to get us all to blog less often. The blogosphere was getting traffic logged, ya know. Worse than Atlanta and LA combined.
Can’t wait to meet you in La Jolla!
I wish I was going to La Jolla! You’re going to have so much fun meeting so many people! The blog you designed for Savvy Auntie is fantastic, by the way!! You’re super duper talented. 🙂
Jane, Pinks & Blues
Holy cow are you busy. Good for you though, do the fun stuff that you need to do. I only wish I could stop blogging and get something in the real world done!
Your Twitter posts crack me up… Keep ’em coming!